Monday, April 30, 2007

A moment of tempary reflection

A life that is not reflected upon is not worth living. And that is why I own around ten guitars and ten guitar amps. I have what someone may call amp fever. But when you play a certain guitar and amp and say yeah that sounds great and it truly is an unique vibe to it and it is a good vibe not like eating sushi at a buffet which is not a cool way to go when you are in the mood for sushi. I do like sushi if the people I am with A, have some money because I ain't paying hundreds of dollars on that stuff and B, really enjoy eating it. I think that eating raw fish is the ultimate old school expression. It goes back to before we discovered fire....Now that is a vintage approach.

I noticed that to money cant buy happiness but it can buy guitar amps and that is good enough for me.

1 comment:

La Burladora said...

You're right that money cannot buy happiness. It can, however, allow you to buy a boat big enough to pull up along side of it.