Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To all those who saw my sack we salute you

I jumped in the pool with a full frontal weggie after about 8 or so beers. Thank you for the oportunity to share my dream. I feel that showmanship is everything. Is he going in the pool in his underwear....oh my god wait theres more..... did he really do that.

I can tell you without hesitation that computers can suck my ass. they brake down and screw up all the time. my work computer crashed yesterday and I almost killed four people........

These damn computers are way to important. even more important than deep human emotions and feelings if you asked me yesterday any questions about anything I would have told you to go f yourself if you asked me twice I would have shown you how. It puts me in an awful way. technology sucks for the most part.......My technology requirements are probalbly much less than yours.


anyhow I am having a sleep over at roccos tonight i hope this is not the night that he and his lovely wife want to have some wierd kinky sex or something I just dont feel the love tonight.


bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob you should try buying a computer that was made POST 1998. It is amazing what a new computer can do. It always amazed me why you would run your business, the heart and soul of your income on a 286 computer in the year 2009. Oh and by the way NetZero is having a sale on dial up internet connection for only $9 a month.

Thank GOD for people like you how keep the relics of the past working in today's society. I will bet that you bring your lunch to work in a Partridge Family Lunch Box. Go Nostalgia!

Oh by the way if you need any more help with your computer and IT issues ask someone in the first grade, but try not to beat them up when they laugh at you for your DOS based 386 backup computer and dial up phone internet connection.

You do realize that your receptionist is really only 38 but she looks the way that she looks because of dealing with your outdated computer.

Did you know that remote controls are wireless now?

You would make a great story line for one of those Back to The Future Films. They could use you and your internet setup as a backdrop for the late 80's early 90's and not have to spend a dime on realism.

Remember Bob - keep it real. Be who you are. And when you are tired of what you are doing get a job as a night watchman at the museum of science - the past is a perfect fit for you