Monday, November 21, 2011

The best laid plans never result in having sex.

If life was as we expect it would be I would have 29 blow jobs this week alone. Maybe one or two a month would be great but I would not want to put you out. Who cares anyway? I don't know of many people over the age of 28 who are happy with their sex lives and if I did I would like you even less. We all live in the past in that regard I imagine. I spend the best moments of my life alone so why would sex be any different. I can almost predict my next move as if I know what I am going to do next. At least I am able to meet my expectations. As far as those young lustful days of ejoying the whole process. Like cooking for other people it is more of a burden that just leads to critisizm and group disappiontment. Again, doing it all by yourself at least leaves you satisfied and without the wise comments of how they like it or not. Why do people always find pleasure in something negative to say but hardship in something kind? Why do people seem so surprised when you return their bullshit to them like you created it in the first place?

No comments: