Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why does it always have to be about my problems





Oh today, I have a problem. I want my problem to be your problem also because I am your friend and friends share.

It is great being a friend and a leader to aid people through their lives but that don't make me a great guy. What makes me a great guy is my never ended self love. I think that I am great and wise. Oh well, I am often alone in that view but what a great way to start the day.

Self greatness comes from contentment and some form of internal pursuit that only serves you. We have others in our lives but what makes me most happy is myself. My accomplishments and my interest. Sure I can get along with other people as long as they know that I am probably thinking of other things most of the time. It is a form of fantasy that I have not yet outgrown. I don't think that I am ever going to.

I enjoy people who have some type of internal drive that has no reward other than self satisfaction and betterment. Such as reading music or literature or in my case guitar playing and academia. I would read calculus if I had an extra hour in my day even though I don't need it. It pleases me to think in that form.

We are all greatly different people but connected by bonds that are stronger than any repulsions that we induce. If we practice kindness those bonds are made stronger all by themselves. We all want our territory respected but for what end. All I own is my mood and mind. But really just my mood. I try my best not to give it to someone. ex specially if they are not in a good one..... People who are in bad moods are on your own in my world.

anyhow.

Acceptance and tolerance. Accept people for who they are and tolerate them for who they are and continue with your pursuits of greatness.


bob

No comments: