Saturday, December 29, 2007

What do I blog about? New Years Revolution

Hello all,

Here are my predictions for 2008. I will be the same guy only heavier by the end of it.

Hopefully all will be well.

Tonight I am sleeping over my buddy's house and am staying in the princess room. What will that do to my fragile man image. It cant be gay if I am all by myself. I am an auto sexual but with a man view to it. So I doubt that it will change me too much. I can perform under most circumstances but tonight I will refrain.

Back to the predictions. You know what I don't care about the future that much to predict. I hope that I don't loose my apatite within the next year. I predict that at some point I will have gas in a public place. I also predict that I will have the same clothes that I have this year.

I would like to wish all a happy new year. Peace and harmony in your life. I hope that everyone learns to accept what they need to and improve what they want to.

Enough of that... I hope that all of us have more sex because that is what we are here for anyway.

happy new year

bob

No comments: