Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OH Well, I am the same schmuck that I was before the new year.

Yup nothing has changed. Same dumb ass as I was before. No great difference. No big changes. I am the same only older. I am always amazed by those who despite their misery are able to make you laugh. There are some people who for some reason just make you laugh. I had seen some things this week that made me laugh. I cant go into what they were but if you are reading this Murry you know what you did. Okay he was talking about he plays air guitar after his shower with his testicles slamming all around jumping jumping jumping. After his demonstration I was left fairly overwhelmed..... It was great yet awful.....It was great..... I play air guitar myself but not naked and at full force. This guy is kind of a modern marvel of physicality and it is a wonder that he has not hurt himself.

Some people just don't get your jokes but some people get it so much that they spread your jokes. I like it like that I want to infect the world with my stupid humor.....But no one is listening.......another thing that I am working on is the instant guilt trip for no reason at all......give it a try....... Like the one my brother gave me.... Hey bob yeah Tim I have an job interview next Wednesday. Oh Tim I reply that is great he says in a glib dim tone after dramatic pause......Is it?

You have to be Irish catholic to get it but it is great fun to crap a good serving of guilt at the most unexpected times.

I got him back but he is up on me for the time being. He just knows how to throw the guilt down....

Oh well I am tired and am going to go home...


bob

No comments: