Thursday, January 31, 2008

There are no products available for masculine hygiene

I dont know why but I cant buy one product that is specially designed for my sensitive man parts. Not a one. Now the girls got a whole aisle at the store for what they got but I have to improvize if I ever run into trouble with my guys. I am left alone to fend for myself. Does the world just think that these are completely maintenance free appliances. Some special sented soap would be nice. I sometimes wonder if, yes if, those are mine that smell like they are not supposed to. I get it they have a sent that repells both man and woman alike but it doesnot have to be that way. Do I even have to mention the term hairstyle products. I just think that They are left out of the whole consideration of everything. Maybe a product like sackasil will make the economy rebound. It may be the next big trend in what we all need and will pay big money for. I would buy a jar of manolin if it would help them out.

But lets face it. It works just fine without any of the bells and whisles. It has served as an alarm clock waking me up for the past 25 years or so. The fashion statement days are long gone unless looking osama bin ladin is a fashion statement.

At least there should be a cream or rub that can help the itch that you just cant scratch.


bob

No comments: