Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am getting tired of all this cold crap they call winter

Okay, So I want to wine a little. It is too cold for too long and I have had enough.

Oh well,,, While I complain I would like to say that my hands are too small. They look like little people hands on a 230 pound eating machine. They are good hands but do not look good in a suite.. My brother Tim's hands are even smaller. Sorry to hear that Tim. I guess it runs in the family.

Okay I went to a concert with a buddy of mine and had a great time and we were pondering about the nature of a young performer at the show. She played great bass and that is attractive for some reason. a woman who looks like bj and the bear would be attractive if she played bass. But lets say she was cute but had an eyebrow that circled her entire head and the head of someone who sat next to her. She without her clothes would resemble clan of the caveman type of girl. Anyway, we decided that as long as it was dark and she played the bass guitar she would do fine. But she is only 22 years old and I don't know if either of have enough left in the tank to satisfy what a 22 year old needs. Sure I am great to talk to but that is about it. They only way I can f$&k someone really hard is to hit them with my car.

BOB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up

I'm I the only one who reads your Blog?

forget about I'm not getting a sex change.
peace