Monday, February 8, 2010

Today is another day.

Just another day for me. How about you? I hope that all is well with you and you have peace in your heart and mind. Together you and your happy thoughts could take a shower. I have been asked lately if my meds are correct. All because I have the ability to articulate complex emotions and thoughts don't think that I am loosing my mind. I know that the world at large would rather just not hear it and I may comply. I just may not have a lot to say. So in my silence I suffer alone, like I do on this blog. Alone I am not. I am proud of the life that I have created. I have a loving wife, more cars than I need and the respect from those whom I care about. What more could a man ask for. I could command the respect from those that I do not care about but that is a fools game. I am just waiting to see what hand to play next. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Usually waiting is met with disappointment and that's why we hate it so much. Good things come to those that wait. That is wrong. I have to act happy everywhere I go so not to burden people with my burden. That is fine for the most part and fair, I just wish others would play by the same rules. Some people make it their mission to influence others for the dumber. I don't. I consistently and often under punishment try to make people better people. I tolerate them and try to aid their journey through life with some insight. From my perspective it is a rare skill. People are generally better at pissing people off than helping them. I have a few friends that help me even though they don't know it. I keep it to my self. I don't want them to know that I know that they know me.

No comments: