Monday, February 1, 2010

Things are sad all over. I am proud of my friend.

I have been looking for some emotional or spiritual or who knows the hell kind of uplifting thoughts to help me through this hard time that I am going through and I am devoid of most inspiration. However, In seeing how other people act to adversity can be amazing. It is great when they will still be good fathers and brothers and husbands and all that stuff even through they crap in a bag or talk threw a tube. They will still be the things they have to be in spite of their disability. I am humbled. That inspires me to be good at all the things I need to be good at. No words can convey the path that just has to be walked. So to my good friend know that I care and I am sorry that I have not seen what you are going through because of my head and ass's relationship.

No comments: