Thursday, January 28, 2010

How do we deal with the sadness of others.

It is hard to endure the sadness of others. First off it is saddening itself then the challenge of changing their sadness to joy in near impossible or improbable. Wondering how to proceed yet anchored by the depth of grief in their eyes haunts you all through your day. There is no escape from the pain that others feel when they are yours. It may even be worse for the witness as they are powerless. I have chosen, as I always do, to do my best in every role I play and accept what limits I have to change what is unchangeable. Lost are the better days that I missed. One thing is for sure that the sun will rise again tomorrow and I will look forward to its prospects. Can we change ourselves enough to verify the necessity for suffering. I think to some degree we cant and that is why some people seem to suffer a lot. One thing is for sure, in this life we all get a turn.

No comments: