Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to stay sane with some help from my friends

Overall I am doing fair to good considering the stress of uncertainty. Changes are coming just don't know what they are yet. I will try to patiently wait them out. Being patient is not easy for me nor most people. Now things are good with the family which is good. All my brothers are going to be getting together for our mother's 70th birthday which will be a great occasion. We have not all been in the same room together since my father's passing. It would be nice to see all of us together without a funeral. So that is good news. Work is slow and that sucks. Oh, I did crap my own pants last week for the first time since I am 5 years old. I sneezed and crapped out a pudding pop serving size. I was on some antibiotic and I guess people were right when they said that could mess your ass up. I did still go to the store. Ace hardware should understand that a man who craps his pants and still goes shopping is mentally tougher than you.

No comments: