Monday, January 25, 2010

I am sorry that I ignored you, It was an accident.

Do people ignore people on purpose. I don't do that too often as it is rude as hell. I sure do ignore people accidentally. That happens very often. I am typically self consumed. I have also learned from my drinking episode that I must sound like a complete asshole when I am drunk. I heard what I was saying but I just could not stop the bullshit from leaving my mouth. I hope that I am inferred at least as funny. Humble I am not. Truth be told I am humble but just less than most people. I like to brag about my many talents and if you give me a minute I will show them too you as well. I just don't think that I am as good as I think I am. Let me correct that I am not as good as I think I am but that is what makes me as good as I am. I believe in myself to the point of delusion. I am committed to the art of self gratification. If I was not is such a rush maybe someone else would do it for me. Just like my sex life. My wife may be in the mood but I already jerked off. (just kidding, I don't jerk off, I make looooooovvvvvvveeeeee.) Anyway, rather than take criticism too seriously I will just lighten up. I mean who cares anyway. Its only rock and roll or what ever. Nothing to get too upset with. Its just not that important. Generally however people never seem to understand how difficult certain little things can be. I always give thanks and praise to anyone who does something at least good. I don't think being critical is all that helpful. If it was we would all be great at everything we do.

No comments: