Friday, January 7, 2011

Things are looking up but thats because I am laying down

You know life is about choices and I must say at least I can make them for myself. I really wish that the world would give advice with out sounding like a huge dick in the process but that is just the weakness of humanity. We always have to compete with compassion and ridicule with ridicule winning. I don't think that I am as bad as other but I am sure that I could improve my patience with others. Usually, people annoy the fucking shit out of me to the point that I would push you in the face but I just smile and think of food. Passive aggressive I have now concluded it just a substitute for lack of patience. What a poor indicator of personality defect. I work hard at not being as fucking annoying as other are to me. With me however, I generally don't care if what I do annoys you as you are an asshole anyway. If not so completely at least in part.... At least more than me. There are several people that I know that this does not hold true with but it is far and few in between. Anyway, what I am saying is that I have learned to be patient with most people and situations. When I lose my patience be aware I may kill you or at least hurt your feelings with great efficiency as I know your weakness and sensitivities because you told me them because you trust me. Fortunately, I believe in not harming people as it is a false joy. A joy that I don't ever think I took enjoyment from......Maybe what I am really talking about is my error in disclosing my weakness and concerns to people whom are inherently hurtful due to some internal mental disorder that I am no longer interested in engaging in any significant way.

Don't worry if you are reading this it is not you.

On a lighter note. Sometime you just have to make a decision. You cant have your cake and eat it too. Case in point. You cant have a blow job and anal sex the same day. Its just not right and shows at least no consideration for what is reasonable.

No comments: