Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Okay, its time to start writing again.

Okay, I give up giving up. Ready and willing to move across the country leaving all my friends and possessions to be with the my greatest possession, the relationship that I have with my wife. Oh, and all of my stuff. It has been interesting living apart of my wife but apart from my wife and my stuff now that is a reality check. It brings me back to when I had nothing much to offer other than my great personality, intelect and charm. It is a good practice when you live out of a duffle bag at your buddy's house. It has been nice to spend so much time with people who really care for you but like all things change occurs and time moves us forward even though we wish that it wouldn't. I am very grateful for all of the friends that I have and will miss them dearly. Some more than others, it is all relative. Anything we do is relative to what we put into it. I know that as a friend I am worth the investment and I am proud to know that I have friends worthy of my blind generositiy. Some people that I thought were friends have evaporated like vapors but that is okay. It all comes out in the end. Not really feeling the writing vibe right now but it will come back. BOB

No comments: