Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's the people that make it so hard.

Work is stressful enough without working with people who are continuously uninspiring.  Too bad I had a change in careers and am forced to work with people who just don't have excellence in mind.  They are not all like that but the majority of it is pissfull bliss.

Anyway,  I should not complain about work as much as I even find it unattractive and will not even jerk off today because I stole the mood thinking about work.   I should just let other people fail.  I try so hard to ensure everyone's success but fuck them. It is their job to be successful, not mine.  I guess I could offer encouragement but courage is not what these lazy fucks suffer from.  Courage to sit around and bullshit their way through day after day with no significant impact on other people's lives other than irritation and annoyance.  Kind of sad.  I just want to save enough money so that I can retire and be a douchebag like the rest of the World as I cannot be a douche bag while I work.

My hand is starting to cramp and I likely won't be able to pleasure myself for a few days at least if I keep this up.  I guess I am beginning to understand how my wife feels when she sees me.


No comments: