Saturday, July 22, 2017

Do people really die peacefully. I think it is bullshit

I had a bad night and woke up to heartburn and must of breathed in some acid.   It sucked some real ass so I masturbated to distract from the pain.  ( That is not true, I did not think of it as remedy at the time but next time it happens I will try it out).   It got me to thinking that waking up and dying would not be much different.  You wake up and say "Oh this is not good" and then suffer until you peacefully pass away.  It is just more general bullshit that people say to help them cope with your problem.  Who the fuck dies peacefully when they are sleeping.   I would say that if you are in a coma then maybe so is you are on sedative morphine or something but I can tell you if it is too cold in the room you will wake up, how about dying?

Like a dumb ass I did not wake my wife up to tell her I almost died.  I did partially wake her up just not enough to get her to remember as she will likely want me to change my diet and exercise and all that shit that I do not want to do.  I figure that if I die but not wake her up she should not be too mad with me.

Death is interesting for all of us to contemplate.  I don't think my little doggies think about it.  Maybe they are not as dumb as they seem.  "It was his time" they would say.  "At least he passed peacefully".  I don't do anything peacefully.  "It was for the best",  "He lived a full life".  What a bunch of shit.  I wish that people would not lie to themselves immediately upon hearing something so significant. Better yet "He's with Jesus", like he would have the time.  

I think people really would say.  "At least he died in the pool" or "At least he didn't eat the carry out from dinner"  One thing I can say about me is "At least he did not owe me any money" or better yet "I guess he won't be needing that money he lent me"   "I think he wanted me to have it, what a generous gift"

WTF is meant by "Pearls of Wisdom"   never made sense to me.  Wisdom is not some repeated bullshit trite saying anyway.  It is problem solving mixed with understanding of the limitations of people and situations.  It definetely is not some bullshit phrase like "Don't cry over spilt milk".  Did you ever notice that a glass of milk is not worth too much but what you are upset with may likely be worth more.  In some areas of the world spilled milk is worth quite a bit and I find it insulting that we make light of it.

I have discovered that for me to hear you they way you sound to my brain I will have to get used to listening to Music and at half speed.  I find that many peoples minds seem to work at the same rate as the mouths.  I sometime get excited and talk fast and try to force my vision on to others.  They think I am frentic but the truth is that their brains are slow.  I should just get used to the pace of sheep fucking to get through it.

BOB





No comments: