Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey can I borrow your chapstick

Lately I have been a boring guy. I have been trying to think about other peoples needs first. Let me say one thing... Its not me... I am going to go back to my auto pilot type of thinking...other people suck anyway....all they want to do is talk about themselves...and they are boring.....I may be allot of things but I am not boring....even when I am sleeping.... Okay during sex I have been know to uh never mind...OK I am boring....So don't talk to me

Okay, a few passing thoughts that I had today....What skills do you have to avoid being man handled if you were in prison.... Now what I am saying is what could you do to bribe bubba from taking away your man flower......Just a thought to reflect upon but it brings up a valuable point

DO YOU HAVE SKILLS?

I could fix his knee if it hurt....Maybe talk about his feelings of anger at his parents.

Any how

like I said I am getting to be a boring guy without to much to say....I will go home an watch CNN that should piss me off enough.....

bob

No comments: