Sunday, January 25, 2009

Timmy Dreams Big

I am not hungover. I guess that I made the right choice because hangovers suck for me. They can last for days.

Okay some new thoughts that I have had.

Okay My brother Tim has made it back to the blog and unfortunately it is not a great report.
Now we all have dreams. Some dreams have deep internal meanings that reveal their deep inner self. He keeps having a reoccurring dream of giving himself oral sex. Now I am a person who generally thinks that a persons dreams should be pursued and hopefully accomplished. I just don't think that he should pursue this one. He asks "Do you ever have dreams like that?" Where upon my drab response is "NO" Tim's response to my lack of understanding was "It not like I go to town on it" I now will know what JACKPOT means in his diary if he had one.
(only kidding Timmy, I just think what Brett said was funny enough to share)

Okay other tasteless thoughts.

Do you believe in UFOs. I do.... I have been know to have created some myself. Unidentified Fecal Objects.

Quotes from the past few days

Anyhow, I had a real bad day yesterday. "I was really mad at myself today. But its okay. The makeup sex is great."

Okay, a little tribute to my wife when asked how is she. "She is great. She does not take up allot of space and does allot of work."


Also I am not fixing things, or braking them further, things that I broken already. So I am leaving them for Rocco. If I break it he will have to fix it. He is responsible to carry the my burden for destruction. I am doing him this favor because he is my friend. I usually brake things to the point that Nostradamus couldn't figure out what has happened. So the first signs of fire or sparks I put my hands in my pockets. THANKS ROCCO

That is all for today.

bob


PS

Tim does deserve co credit for the writing of his "BIG DREAM" Your a funny guy

1 comment:

La Burladora said...

I think Yoga may help Tim to realize his dream.