Thursday, June 25, 2009

Send the Kids outside. It is finally safe

The king is gone and he was forgotten. Who really is going to care that Michael Jackson died other than the people whom he owes money to. I mean that guy should of had his head beaten in with hammers a long time ago. Now I was not on the jury but there seems to me more than enough evidence that proved his guilt than you or I would have had the benefit of. Not to mention would not have done in the first place. Brings back bad memories. An ex sister in law once made comment to the effect that I was inappropriate at one point with my nephews. Lets just say I have never forgiven nor forgotten the gesture. She has allot of mental problems so lets just leave it at that. But Hammer and Heads did cross my mind. They are all over 18 years old now so it wont be illegal if we fornicate in anyway so I guessI have the green light if I wanted it. I think that I will continue with my normal loving relationships that I have with them. But thanks for the suggestion. Brings up allot of pain for allot of people sexual abuse. I am glad to say that I have only abused myself sexually. I can not get anyone else to use it let alone abuse it. A sickness I believe it to be but a mental illness that has such grievous consequences on the health and happiness of other is horrible to say the least. My sympathies for those whom have suffered from it. Like I said I have enough problems with my sex life with out that stuff swirling around in my head. Life is hard enough if you are normal and well adjusted. Now those who know me would not describe me as normal and well adjusted but I am as best as I can tell.

Enough heavy thoughts here are my random thoughts that I have had recently.

1. If you are gay does that qualify you for disability.
2. If everyone in the world was as smart as I am then I would not have an advantage
3. A boring baseball game is a redundant term
4. We have wedding pictures what about professional pictures of the wedding night. come on it will be the best you both look and at least once in your life you both are interested.
5. Why is the term This Blows refer to things that are not good. I tend to like things that blow and would reffer to them in a positive way.
6. In Poker I love the term ALL IN. When I say that during sex I don't get the same ohs and ahs the I get at the poker table. It just is not as special. Definitely not worth advertising.
7. Why are people interested in genealogy. My family tree needs to be pruned or just returned for a new one. It did not take. Look your ancestors where whores, everyone one of them. That's how you got here so be grateful.
8. I hate it when people say "If God wanted you to have this he would have gave them to you." as if you are that good of an authority. Look just say your opinion. Calling God stupid does not make you right asshole.
9. Nerds seem to age better than other people. They look the same all their life. The get older but not worse looking. Maybe because they never looked good in the first place. Conan O'Brien looks the same and would say he looks like a nerd. I think that I have always been a nerd. Just a nerd that would punch you in the face.

No comments: