Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am at Rocco's Eating some grub.

I am not yet ready to make decisions. Please don't ask me questions when I do not want to receive them. If you are fucking busy with something I tend not to ask you questions. What are you doing. Are you going to do this next. Please for the love of God Shut the FUCK UP. I don't ask questions all the time just most of the time. If you want to annoy the piss out of someone ask them questions while they are doing something. It is my newest pet peeve. Also just ask me what you want to lead me to some destination. If it is hot in the room don't say it is hot. Ask if you can turn down the thermostat or better yet just do it. I would not refuse your comfort. Its hot, its cold, its too bright, I am too gay. Just do it and leave me out of it.

I don't mean to be too easily offended but I am warning the general world that I have not hit anybody in quite a long time and I feel that EVIL BOB is due for an appearance.

May peace love and harmony fill your heart and those also to whom you love

GOD BLESS

BOB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't care what you were doing... be a dear and turn that thermostat down right fucking now! It's so HOT in here!!

Unknown said...

It's still to fucking hot bitch!! Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich! Stat!! Roast beef and provalone on wheat beeoch!