Monday, July 27, 2009

So much to write about but who cares anyway

You know their is so much to say but why bother. It hurts to say it anyway. Good news is that my wife still loves me and I surely do not give her the credit or love that she deserves. I am getting better at it but for what it is worth being a good loving husband is something to always improve upon. I clearly made a good decision when I married her. I cannot say the same for her. What I like best about her is that she does not get mad at what others would find very irritating. Like when I call her up to pick me up because I am too drunk to drive. Then I puke in her car. She barely got mad at that. If I leave the light on or neglect her timed appointments she will near kill me. But at least I can puke in her car. Overall she is quite the amazing little person. She is half the size of anyone and twice the person. She is mighty but kind. A true force of nature. And since I have discovered that to make her happy rather than miserable my life has been so much better. At its core my life is fine because we are good. I have had my fair share of marital trouble and can gladly say that life is far better without it. I have figured out also that all she requires is some time and attention. Like all of us we need things from others. I was lucky in finding someone who is not needy. It does not mean that they don't need to be happy. So I will make this note brief as I will go home and take her to our favorite restaurant. Perspective is everything. Someone who does not abuse you when you are vulnerable is amazing. People need to accept what is not perfect in others. Most people find great faults and capitalize and rejoice over it. She does not.....Now if I make that type of behavior a habit my ass is cooked.

BOB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"They" say "a happy wife = a happy life." But who are "they" anyway?

I would have been super-pissed if you threw up in my car.