Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A liltte self gratification can go a long way

Hello All,

Not doing as bad as I was. I feel that I may have passed the point of burn out so I look forward to the new levels of despair that I will find myself in. Overall I do feel better, I had some of Rocco's Sausage and I just feel better. Thank you Rocco. I will show my wife how you handled your sausage so maybe she could do it as well. Truth be told half as well and I would be pleased. Rocco's Sausage was likely the best I ever had. He tends to go all the way with what ever he does and that is why he is famous in these parts. God bless Rocco's sausage. Now I was not ready to ask him to make me a cream sauce as his wife prefers just the sausage as do I. Some day it would be nice to see how he makes a cream sauce as he makes everything so well. A true standard to be compared to. Simple yet Delicious. He should have his own cooking show and me as his ed McMahon saying you are correct sure. Your sausage is near perfect. NASA should measure the quality of your sausage. Okay, I don't want to cross over to gayness here on this blog. My brother Tim is coming into town with my brother Mike. Maybe we can have a threesome, like the old days.

Well lets see I did thank Rocco for sharing his sausage, I suppose next blog I will have to thank Don for showing me some excellent world class clam. I cant wait. I do like sausage but I still prefer the taste of clams. I assure you that if clams are available I will not be eating any sausage. I do have a preference and when fresh they are the best.

Okay, That is all for today. I have to go home and pack to prepare for my trip to BOSTON. It will be very nice. It will be great to get away from the excitement that is my life.

BOB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that you have that out of the way... go see Bruno! It will further confirm your thoughts on being gay!

Anonymous said...

Sausage lover...