Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waiting and Wanting

I can tell you one thing waiting does suck. I am a very patient man but waiting can get pretty annoying. I am sure for those who know me that SURE BOB THAT'S IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME . OK to them you are right. Waiting sucks. But when the people you are waiting for suck that is even worse. At least when you wait for me when I get there I don't suck so that is at least better than what I have to deal with like the endless waiting for someone to show you the respect that I am deserved by not allowing this empty feeling of aloneness pursist until I start to worry maybe you jump out of a building and finished off what we wish you would have years ago. Maybe you are still self gratifying yourself with food or stuff that you have to do in the privacy of your bathroom. Maybe you got your hair too wet and needed to let it dry before you left the house. Maybe your dog would not crap on demand and you had to chase it to get it back in


OH lucky you they made it.


BOB

only 37 minutes late.

No comments: