Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sad day for a dear friend

A tribute to Rocco's Mom who passed away today. Not an easy time. Not an easy way to console. I don't think that you can console such things just be there as a friend. He help me through my loss so I will help him the best I can.



On a lighter note, I am not gay. I made a decision. Can someone decide to be gay like the conservative right believe you can. I personally don't think you can. I also wonder why I have not given myself herpes yet. I never wash my hands before....you know.

I was startled at work today and almost I stress almost responded to outside stimulus. The phone was ringing and after three rings I almost moved to get it. It was then that I noticed that I have cat like reflexes. (albeit a very slow lethargic cat)


That is all for today

bob

No comments: