Saturday, April 4, 2009

My wifes husband is an assolehi

Yes it is true. Everyone thinks so.

A couple of random thoughts. I hate it when people ask you if you have a cold. I generally always reply no I have tuberculosis. The despair comes from peoples fear of their own world and how you may contaminate them into getting sick. They don't care if you are sick or not feeling well but would you get me sick. It is a good thing that homosexuality is not contagious or stupidity and ignorance. If all the dumbs asses I run into were contagious I would be eating baby food only.

An interesting topic of positive reinforcement has come up in my life. I believe strongly in the power of positive reinforcement as a lever to move all people with. Negative reinforcement or just general critical tone forces people away. It is a universal law.. Funny thing is how few people seem to understand this fact. I would not be able to recognize positive reinforcement if it was delivered by UPS. People are inherently negative reinforcers and I just don't try to fit that style as I find it very ineffective way of motivating and influencing people. Peoples egos are generally way to fragile to handle any criticism even when it is positive. "Hey Paul those shorts really seem to show your genitals in a positive way." To his reply "Are you looking at my genitals?" Still even positive reinforcements and compliments are shunned as they may be negative.

I just think that people are way too sensitive. I tend to admire those whom are not.


BOB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would be you have friends up the ass!

Anonymous said...

if you have friends up the ass, what does that mean> Do you go both ways. If your friend had a farm would you go down it? Down on the Farm?

Do you know Richard Gozinya, would that be short for DICK GOZINYA?

Did you know ointemnts might make you gay, they made BEN GAY.