Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Alone

The wife was out of town for the past week. She went to Vegas with my mother. Supposedly she won money. Supposedly she missed me. We shall see when she gets home. The house is in good order and all went smoothly when she was gone. No disasters. Not much happened.

I was bored when she was gone so I ordered the Doctor Mengela home experiment kit. I wanted to see how many days a small dog can go without food and no could answer the question.

We had a good jam last night. trying to blend with the new guitar player. He plays well and that is cool.

Another random thought in conversation with someone who was having trouble with there husband I commented that there is a reason that men can not reproduce with other men. It would result in inbreed retardation.

I think that I got most of the old man smell out of the Buick. It is really a nice driving car. Kind of boring but then again so am I.

Timmy pick up a girl last night and got some action. He is very please. I just hope that he doesn't get any horrible rash from this one like he did last time he got some. Anyway, he is having fun and that is a start.

Just resting up on my Sunday afternoon over a friends house. He cooked me a Delicious meal with a nice cake for dessert. I felt bad that he wife is there while he tries so hard to pursue me. I almost feel guilty. I don't know what kind of magic I have but people love to feed me. It is nice.

My uncle did pass away and although I was not too close with him it is still sad. It brings up allot of inperfections in peoples relationships when a death occurs. It can bring out the worst in people more often than the best. People are way too concerned with what other people are doing. Like it matters anyway. You cant change the events or circumstances that much anyway. Tolerance for others is a big theme of mine. Some people have less tolerance than others. Some people have tolerance problems. I just try to stay out of the way.


That is all for today. The family loss has left me a bit melancholy

bob

No comments: