Friday, April 3, 2009

Why arent funerals any fun?

The funeral went well today. As good as one can go. I did well.....I did not shit my pants or curse all day long. I am glad that I went. It does bring back allot of feelings that I have concerning the loss of my father 8 years ago. You know that you are a narcissist when even at a funeral it is all about me.

I would appreciate that at my funeral we get a stripper pole and do cocaine all night long. Now I am not into that stuff at all and in general find it offensive but who cares I wont know the difference. I must advise that on my death bed bring me a sandwich and plenty off them. I believe that a good sandwich can cure someone. I think it makes more sense than most of the drugs they give you anyway. I also want the priest or who ever is talking about God to be interrupted several times while he is speaking because they always interrupted me during my life to talk their God talk when I want to talk cars and guitars.

I also want some food 6000 grand I want sushi for Christ sake. That is more money than I would pay for a kidney if I needed one. (I am cheap)

Now other thoughts that I had today. If you had to go down on a Senior citizen, for any reason, could you tell her p*&sy from her ass. (funny thing is how can &*%#@! take the vulgarity out of that) And is it reasonable, if you are that hard up to pick up chicks at a mental hospital or halfway house type of setting. I hear those chicks are horny.

Now it is obvious that I have some deep resentment somewhere along the line, and at this rate it wont likely get much better. I do believe that humor is everywhere if you look for it.

Also, and no disrespect intended for those who have tried suicide and failed but wtf. I get it that you are depressed but you must also be stupid because if you can tie your shoes you should be able to jump off a bridge or pull a trigger. Just another random thought of the day.

The thoughts are of the sad variety but I did have bit of a sad day.....(again ALL ABOUT ME)

BOB



PS best wishes to the mother of smatigattzz

No comments: